PDF Generating Tool Support Forum

HOME   Login   Register    Search

Subject: Can't load css and images on tomcat 9
   PostPosted: 14 Jan 2020, 11:33 
Hi,

I'm using pd4ml v3.9.4 to convert html to pdf, all things work good on tomcat 7, but when I upgrade to tomcat 9, all css files and images are not loaded and I get just a simple pdf without style nor image.

Please, do you have any idea what can I do to correct this issue ?

pom.xml
Code:
  <!-- PD4ML -->

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.zefer</groupId>
      <artifactId>pd4ml</artifactId>
      <version>3.9.4</version>
    </dependency>

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.zefer</groupId>
      <artifactId>ss_css2</artifactId>
      <version>3.9.4</version>
    </dependency>

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 61.18 KiB | Viewed 2754 times ]
  Subject: Re: Can't load css and images on tomcat 9
   PostPosted: 08 Dec 2020, 12:54 
Hi
Did you manage to resolve this issue. We also ended up with the same issue and we have wasted weeks in trying to resolve this. If you have resolved can you please share how did you resolve this. It would be helpful for us and also for others using PD4ML

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2020, 13:01 
Hi! We are working on the issue right now. Unfortunately we are having difficulty reproducing this, so troubleshooting becomes a non-trivial task.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2021, 14:08 
Very interesting information that you have shared with us.i have personally thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

Devops training in chennai

Subject: SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
   PostPosted: 08 Nov 2021, 12:41 
Learn [url]SAP ABAP[/url] Training and Certification course from SAP ABAP certified Experts. SAP ABAP(Advanced Business Application Programming) is the default programming language for SAP applications. IntelliMindz SAP ABAP training in Chennai will teach you all the basics, fundamentals, and latest concepts in SAP ABAP. Our course syllabus includes ABAP coding in Eclipse, modelling techniques, and ABAP development for SAP HANA. Enroll today for the best SAP ABAP training in Chennai taught by industrial professionals from ground to the advanced level with practical use-cases.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2022, 18:55 
Windows 10 Activator Download is definitely the most useful process to forever activate your Windows 10. Also to it its easy to use and would not call for have to bring the activation keys to use when seeking to activate the program. Windows 10 Activator ultimate can be a application that finder for mak and retail key in different servers for Windows 10 all sorts of publications. The Keys are mechanically updated each day. This software is one of the finest for

[Reply]     [ 6 posts ] 

Copyright ©2004-10 zefer|org. All rights reserved. Bookmark and Share