Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

sometimes when i generate a PDF file with pd4ml api, the text in tables, overflow the right margin of the document and some words os the text disappear. Sometimes the text appears over the border line of the table. like this:

|
    text to be showed
    |
    or
    text to be |

Anybody can help me? is there a trick to do that, or fix it?

regards,
    Chico

Could you please attach a minimalistic sample PDF to illustrate the problem.

Was this solved? I am having the same issue.

It would help a lot if you attach an example of a problematic document (its HTML source and resulting PDF).

If HTML layout width does not fit horizontal PDF space, most probably the problem can be solved by increasing of htmlWidth parameter value. If some text crosses right table border – it looks like a bug in our code (however since the last 3-4 years we did not face such issue).

My particular problem was being caused by a very long url in a table cell. The long url was not wrapping and it was pushing the right side of the table cell past the right edge of the document.

I was able to solve it by adding style=”word-wrap: break-word” as an attribute to the td element in the table. This caused the url to force break at the end of the table cell and everything else then wrapped as expected.

Thanks for the quick response.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.