Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Problem with image cache September 22, 2011 at 15:03#28671
The only information I see is:
PD4ML. HTML to PDF Converter for Java (371b4)in reply to: General questions / FAQ September 22, 2011 at 16:32#26609Hi!
Is there any prevision of when the colgroup tag, with it’s col widths, will be supported by PD4ML?
Thanks.
in reply to: A definition of custom resource loaders September 22, 2011 at 22:58#27264Hi,
Do you have an example JSP and ResoruceProvider Class for reading multiple images from the database?
I am looking for a way to place the images at a particular place on the PDF using the ResourceProvide method.Thanks
in reply to: Problem in image split with licensed JAR September 24, 2011 at 12:46#28647It seems to be a version-specific issue.
PD4ML v371b4 (or any newer) solves the problem.in reply to: Problem with image cache September 26, 2011 at 07:38in reply to: css @media parsing September 27, 2011 at 15:19in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues September 30, 2011 at 13:45#26610Hi !
Thanks for pd4ml it works fine. However, I’ve two issues:
1- How can i do for having the less or equal character (≤ is the HTML code) ? Pd4ml transforms this character by ‘?’.
2- Is the css property “vertical-align” supported by Pd4Ml for table ?
Best Regards,
in reply to: General questions / FAQ October 2, 2011 at 03:03#26611I am currently using PD4ML.NET to convert html to PDF.
I need to generate a PDF form from an html with input elements. Is it possible?The documentation says that PD4ML
– Provide basic support for PDF forms
My understanding is that this is what I need. Am I correct?
in reply to: Problem with image cache October 3, 2011 at 07:36#28673I’m the only one that have problem with image cache?
in reply to: Generating PDF forms October 3, 2011 at 10:47#28680There is an API method generatePdfForms() enables the form generation mode.
in reply to: Special character October 3, 2011 at 10:50#286791. In order to display non-latin or special characters you would need to utilize TTF embedding feature of PD4ML Pro.
See: https://pd4ml.com/reference.htm#7.1
and
pd4ml-html-css-pdf-tips-tricks-f7/ttf-embedding-t42.html2. vertical-align is supported for table cell content. Or do you need the property for anything else?
in reply to: Troubleshooting October 3, 2011 at 13:13#26612Hi,
I’m using pd4ml.volume.371b4.
I’m trying to disable image caching because in my applicaction images are currently replaced.
I’ve tried two alternatives:
1:
<pd4ml:parameters> <pd4ml:parameter key="pd4ml.cache.enable" value="false"></pd4ml:parameter> </pd4ml:parameters>
old images are still displayed.
2:
append a suffix:
<%=(int)Math.floor(Math.random() * Math.pow(10, 7)) %> "
images are not displayed anymore.
I'm getting the following massages when using debug mode:
Loading via HTTP Request dispatcher: //localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111
RequestDispatcher.include() returned code 404
d:sichtwahlSichtwahlOptimierungproduct_images1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111 (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect): file://localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111
image file://localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111 has zero length.
can not load image: file://localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111
but while putting this:
file:///d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_1669981p3.jpg?dummy=111111
into the browser brings it me the image.
why Loading via HTTP Request dispatcher: //localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111 ???
shouldn't be : Loading via HTTP Request dispatcher: file://localhost/d:/sichtwahl/SichtwahlOptimierung/product_images/1249_6458823p3.jpg?dummy=111111 ???
any ideeas?
in reply to: General questions / FAQ October 4, 2011 at 17:10#26613I am looking for a way that I can provide some progress feedback to my users about the state of the HTML/PDF conversion. I don’t see anything within the Java API that would allow me to register any sort of conversion status callback.
Is there a way that people are providing feedback to their clients? I’m using the Java API within an app and not in a web server environment.
Thanks,
Thomasin reply to: Progress Monitor/Feedback mechanism during PDF generation October 5, 2011 at 13:03#28682Currently PD4ML offers no such API.
We are ready to implement it by request – please contact support pd4ml com
in reply to: Problem with image cache October 5, 2011 at 13:52#28674Sorry for the delay with the reply. It seems my first suggestion regarding reusing of class instances was wrong.
In theory the following tags
<pd4ml:parameters> <pd4ml:parameter key="pd4ml.cache.enable" value="false"/></pd4ml:parameters>
nested to
<pd4ml:transform>should help. (Identical System.setProperty(“pd4ml.cache.enable”,”false”) may fail due to server’s security restriction)I would also recommend to add debug=”true” attribute to
<pd4ml:transform>In the case if the caching is successfully disabled it should print to server’s log
cache disabled. (re-)reading
<URL>Please check if it works for you and outputs the debug message.
-
AuthorPosts
