Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: General questions / FAQ May 16, 2010 at 16:12#26370
how to add footer and page number
in reply to: PD4ML Tips & Tricks May 17, 2010 at 07:04#26390Hi,
I am using PD4ML Pro to convert the HTML to PDF. The HTML whatever I’ve is created correctly but when I pass that HTML to PDF4ML to convert it as PDF it is not converting properly.
1. I have configured the pd4fonts.properties.
2. In my code am using, pdf4ml.usettf(“C:\Windows\Fonts”, true);I am attaching the sample HTML, pd4fonts.properties and the custom ttf file for reference. It would be great if someone can tell me what is going wrong when I convert to PDF.
Regards,
Natarajin reply to: background image does not rendered in page footer May 17, 2010 at 18:04#28020Does it change anything if you append the footer definition with some more content? For example:
…
</td></tr></table>
in reply to: Problem in rendering PDF using HTML May 17, 2010 at 20:05#28023In your HTML you refer to Arial font:
<font style="font-family: Arial">however in pd4fonts.properties there is no “Arial” entry. I’ve found only:
ArialCV=ArialCV.ttf
If you want to use ArialCV.ttf, you need either to change font references in HTML to ArialCV“> or the entry in pd4fonts.properties to
Arial=ArialCV.ttf
The second is recommended.
in reply to: Problem in rendering PDF using HTML May 18, 2010 at 02:42#28024Hi,
If you see the first entry in the pd4fonts.properties it has the following:-
Arial=arial.ttfin reply to: Problem in rendering PDF using HTML May 18, 2010 at 10:41#28025Well, what kind of problem are you faced with?
in reply to: background image does not rendered in page footer May 19, 2010 at 02:36#28021Np 🙁
I try “…</td></tr></table>123abc
”
print_logo.gif and “123abc” were not rendered in the pdf page(s) footer.in reply to: page.break ifSpaceBelowLessThan not working May 21, 2010 at 07:29#28012I tried it outside of a table and that works. I guess I’ll just use style=”page-break-inside: avoid” for the tables and for every thing else I’ll use page.break. Thanks for the help.
in reply to: row value missed in next page May 21, 2010 at 07:30#27940It is difficult to tell anything exact without taking a look to the document source and its PDF result.
As a general suggestion I would recommend to define TR {page-break-inside: avoid} style.
in reply to: lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.generatePdfa May 21, 2010 at 07:31#27235Downloaded latest jar . It works great.
Thanks Lot for you helpin reply to: html to postscript conversion? May 21, 2010 at 07:31#27869No. There is a way to output RTF, but the feature is still “under construction”.
in reply to: Special character( ) related problem in pd4ml May 21, 2010 at 07:31#27992In order to display special or national characters, you need to utilize TTF embedding feature of PD4ML Pro.
in reply to: Problem in applying margins May 21, 2010 at 07:31#27902<pd4ml:transform>is a custom JSP tag, mapped to PD4ML API.Unfortunately the feature you need currently is not supported by PD4ML.
in reply to: pdf to png May 21, 2010 at 07:32#27872The following post explains how to produce BufferedImage from HTML:
pd4ml-html-css-pdf-tips-tricks-f7/html-to-image-conversion-with-pd4ml-t39.htmlAfter that you may save the image to PNG, JPEG etc. For some image formats you would probably need JAI library.
in reply to: logo in header May 21, 2010 at 07:32#27934The following topic explains that:
html-pdf-faq-f1/is-it-possible-to-set-header-footer-scope-via-the-api-t176.htmlAlso there is some more info about PD4ML headers/footers:
html-pdf-faq-f1/pdf-page-headers-footers-definition-options-t41.html -
AuthorPosts
