Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In the latest version (3.80fx7), when using background-color: transparent the rendering can be incorrect.

For the sample HTML given:
    <br /> <table style='background-color: white; color: black; border: 2px solid red;'><br /> <tr><br /> <td style='background-color: transparent'>TEXT MORE TEXT FINAL TEXT</td><br /> </tr><br /> <tr><br /> <td>2 TEXT MORE TEXT FINAL TEXT</td><br /> </tr><br /> <tr><br /> <td style='background-color: transparent; color: yellow'>TEXT MORE TEXT FINAL TEXT</td><br /> </tr><br /> </table><br />

I would expect a table with a 2 pixel border, white background and black text. It should have three rows, each with a white background, and the first two rows black text while the third has yellow text. Instead, what I get is the rows that have background-color: transparent are getting BLACK background – I’m guessing it has something to do with how the tables are rendered using layering in the Java graphics package.

Experiencing the exact same issue here – code with background-color:transparent worked with fx6 release, but generates a black box with fx7. Will watch this space for an update.

We’ve just fixed the issue in the development build. An updated version is to be released next week.

we are still encountering this issue with “PD4ML 380fx8 Pro”

the below mentioned div-container is still rendered with black-background

this is the HTML we render:

background-color:transparent

this is the JAVA Code we use:

PD4ML pd4ml = new PD4ML();
    pd4ml.enableDebugInfo();

Dimension dimension = new java.awt.Dimension(230, 159);
    pd4ml.setPageSize(dimension);
    Insets insets = new Insets(0, 0, 0, 0);
    pd4ml.setPageInsets(insets);
    pd4ml.setHtmlWidth(width);
    …..
    pd4ml.render(isr, baos, url);

We have alse seen the same issue in 3.8.0fx8 and fx9 but not exactly the same. Is there any update on this?

In the following code, the second SPAN section appears as BLACK whereas the 4th is seen transparent.

<html><br /> <head><br /> <meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><br /> </head><br /> <body><br /> <span></span><br /> <br /> <span style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent;">Bloque 1 que debería salir en negro con la versión fx7</span><BR><br /> <br /> <span>Bloque 2 sin background</span><BR><br /> <br /> <span style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent;">Bloque 3 que debería salir en negro con la versión fx7</span><BR><br /> <br /> <span>Bloque 4 sin background</span><BR><br /> </body><br /> </html>

We reproduced the problem with the most recent version. Hmm… something strange happens. I assigned the top priority to the issue – to be fixed with the forthcoming beta.

We fixed the problem in the dev build. A fix will be available with forthcoming beta release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.