Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Just purchased pd4ml pro version – brilliant tool! I have a problem, however, with the background-position attribute, as the documentation isn’t very clear. I understand that top, bottom, left, right are not valid, and neither are percentages. Therefore, please could you tell me what I should use to position a background image instead of top, bottom, left and right?
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Marcus.

Marcus, please download the most recent beta and give a try to top, left and percentage attributes. The online documentation is not always up to date.

PD4ML GUI tool should make the experimenting easier:

java -Xmx512m -jar pd4ml.jar

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I actually downloaded pd4ml.prof.371b4.zip (is that beta?), and tried with top, bottom, left, right, but all that appeared to work was top left, i.e. 0 0, the default. Does the converter recognise all parameters in the background element, e.g. “background: url( ‘/images/box/solid_blue_m1.gif’ ) no-repeat bottom left !important;“?
    Thanks again.
    Regards,
    Marcus.

any updates!
    I’m facing exactly same issue in following version:
    Created-By: yGuard Bytecode Obfuscator 2.3.0.1<br /> Implementation-Title: PD4ML Pro<br /> Implementation-Version: 371b9

Thanks,
    Waqas

http://pd4ml.com/css.htm

PD4ML supports almost all background properties, except positioning by right and bottom edges.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.