Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am now doing some feasibility study on PD4ML for our project and but found some problem on using the barcode font “3of9.ttf”, if I want to generate the bar code using this font, the bar code will become mashed (line 1 and 2 of the attachment), but if I change back to use “Free3of9.ttf” as the barcode font type, the barcode displayed is correct (line 3 and 4 of the attachment).

But due to some limitation, I can just use the “3of9.ttf” font type, so is there any solution for me on this problem.

Thanks all.

Free3of9.ttf can be download at following link
    http://www.barcodesinc.com/free-barcode-font/

As I see you currently use v370fx2. Since the version we improved TTF embedding logic. Please give a try to the most recent v380fx6. Is the problem still there?

I used there free Code 39 barcode font for my Word. And it works fine.

Do I need to encode the start/stop character “*” into the Code 3 of 9 barcode manully using this Code 39 barcode font?

@ronniepi wrote:

Do I need to encode the start/stop character “*” into the Code 3 of 9 barcode manully using this Code 39 barcode generator font?

I knew the answer. In general, the start/stop character “*” will be generated automatically by barcode creator. So we do not worry about the “*” issue.

@hanson wrote:

I used there free Code 39 barcode font for my Word. And it works fine.

Word? Do you mean this free barcode creator can create barcode image on document file, like Word? Then how about the PDF file?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.