Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I´ve got an PDF, where I´d like to give a full Image as Background. I tried many ways, but I couldn´t find a suitable solution. So I decited, to split the Image up in 3 parts. one for the header, one for the “flowing” and one for the footer. It seems pretty nice so far, but when I try to put the “flowing” image in the body, I got an white space by about 1cm. If I remove the image and take only a color, the white space is gone!

Any suggestions?

You may define a page background this way:

[language=java:35pxssit]PD4PageMark footer = new PD4PageMark();
    footer.setPageBackgroundImageUrl(“http://server/img/background.jpeg”);
    pd4ml.setPageFooter(footer);[/language:35pxssit]

It will stretch the image to cover the choosen paper format, so it makes sense to prepare a background image whose aspect ratio is identical to the format.

I´d like to thank you, for the quick answer. It works perfect. 🙂
    <br /> public class Pd4Php {<br /> <br /> private String image_url;<br /> public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {<br /> ...<br /> Pd4Php converter = new Pd4Php();<br /> converter.generatePDF( args[0], args[1], args[2], args[3], args.length > 4 ? args[4] : null );<br /> // give an additional argument to the command line<br /> }<br /> private void generatePDF(String inputUrl, String htmlWidth, String pageFormat, String fontsDir, String imageUrl)<br /> { // an additional String imageUrl<br /> if(imageUrl != null)<br /> {<br /> PD4PageMark footer = new PD4PageMark();<br /> footer.setPageBackgroundImageUrl(imageUrl);<br /> pd4ml.setPageFooter(footer);<br /> }<br /> }<br />
    In your PHP Code you need to add the following:
    <br /> passthru('java -Xmx512m -Djava.awt.headless=true -cp .:pd4ml_demo.jar Pd4Php '' . $_POST .<br /> '' 800 A4 $_POST 2>&1');<br />

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.