Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the latest PD4ML library to convert Arabic HTML content to RTF. I have dir=”rtl” in the tag of the HTML. The content is correctly aligned RTL in the generated RTF, but the bullet points are not aligned RTL in the RTF, they are always left aligned.
    I tried to add style=”list-style-type:arabic-indic ;direction:RTL; text-align: right;” to the

and

• tags, still no success.
      Please help me, I need to resolve this ASAP, as we are planning to buy the latest PD4ML library for HTML to RTF conversion for Arabic content.

We’ll address the issue in the forthcoming v3.10.8.

A workaround for the current version:
    [language=xml:1fc6yx4i]

• Item 1
    • Item 2
    • Item 3
    1. Item 1
    2. Item 2
    3. Item 3

[/language:1fc6yx4i]

As the style impacts a rendering of the doc by the browsers, you may apply it only in PD4ML context:
    [language=css:1fc6yx4i]@media pdf {
    OL, UL { padding-right: 30px; }
    }[/language:1fc6yx4i]

I am using v3.10.9 of PD4ML, but I still do not see the bullet issue resolved for RTL.
    I tried using the solution you provided, but that also does not work.
    Even the text is not right aligned for Arabic content.
    Does PD4ML support Arabic RTL format when converting HTML to PDF.

Informative thread..!!!

RTF list bullets issue has been solved in the forthcoming v3.10.9fx3 and v4.0.3

Are these versions v3.10.9fx3 and v4.0.3 available for download and also do you have some sample code that does HTML to RTF conversion for RTL documents. The example code and the latest PD4ML version that resolves the bullet issue will be great help. We need to implement this feature urgently, therefore PD4ML team support will be a big help.

Thanks

Both versions a planned to be published today.

PD4ML v4 snapshot (with the feature implemented) is available for download from https://pd4ml.tech/v4/
    PD4ML v4 usage examples: https://github.com/zxfr/pd4ml-examples

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.