Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am working on an A3 landscape fold in half booklet (property brochure for real estate), which brings in texts and lists from our software that our customers have inputted, the rooms/floors list can be all sorts of different lengths.

I was wondering is there a way of having the text automatically flow into a second column, within the same A3 page? At the moment because it brings the list in as a whole at our end it flows onto new pages (which is fine usually, just on this occation doing something different).

Thanks

Good afternoon, any news on this?

The needed functionality may be achieved (to some extend) with a proprietary tag, we implemented by a customer request.

See: pdf-generation-troubleshooting-f4/is-it-possible-to-toggle-multicolumn-from-page-to-page-t255.html

Thank you for your reply, does this work in version 3.2.4 or is this version too old?

So just to clarify, I can use that tag in the body of my document (jsp) and it should just work?

eg.

All rooms here

Many thanks

The feature available since v351b7

In your code sample you would also need to add “height” attibute.

Thank you for your help, we will get the latest version installed then test again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.