HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML v3 Archived Forums (Read Only) HTML/CSS rendering issues Content missing if using 385.jar but workng fine in 361.jar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I am printing the below HTML content using pd4ml 385 jar some data is missing in PDF while page break of PDF. But the same is working fine when I am using 361 jar. Below the HTML code snippet which I am using

HTML Code Snippet :

Confidentiality

CONFIDENTIAL THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY MOHAN POGALA SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTRACT AND IS NOT TO BE DISCLOSED.

Copyright © Mohan Pogala: All Rights Reserved. This data, which is authorized for the exclusive use of Pogala Customers, through a contract, and to be used as an instrument of business decision, contains information compiled from different sources on which Mohan Pogala has no control and have not been verified unless otherwise specified in this data. Mohan does not assume any of the user's business risks; does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of the information and shall not be liable in tort, contract or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of this information, even if caused by Mohan's negligence.

COPYRIGHT © Mohan Pogala: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS DATA MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ANY FORM OR MANNER WHAT SO EVER.

385 Jar Screen Shot from PDF:
    [attachment=1:dw26tbjr]PD4ML_385.jpg[/attachment:dw26tbjr]
    361 Jar ScreenShot from PDF:
    [attachment=2:dw26tbjr]PD4ML_361.jpg[/attachment:dw26tbjr]

Original HTML Data:

[attachment=0:dw26tbjr]Original_HTML.jpg[/attachment:dw26tbjr]

Is there any issue in 385.jar, and suggest me if any possibility to get it resolved in 385.jar itself

Thanks,
    Mohan Krishna

Please give a try to just-released v396. Is the issue reproducible with it?

Yeah. It is working very fine in 396. But in 396 explicitly I have to give the style
    p{page-break-inside:avoid;} to make to work perfectly. But in 361 I hasn’t provided that styles even though it is working fine.

Any ways thanks for your help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.