Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I recently set
    enableImgSplit(false) in my code, as I had some new documents where the image was breaking in the middle of the page break.
    Once I added this, on SOME documents, the header is getting broken. On some it still works fine. It seems so far to break on the documents that have images spanning pages.
    The *image* in the header (logo in top left) still appears, but the rest of the header disappears.
    If I comment out enableImgSplit(false), headers appear again.

Has anyone see anything like this? I am using 380fx4.

Here is sample of my header

Title
    Product Brand

Which version of PD4ML do you currently use? The problem should not affect the actual ones.

@PD4ML wrote:

Which version of PD4ML do you currently use? The problem should not affect the actual ones.

I am using using 380fx4. I believe I have the “volume license”.

Could you please send a sample PDF, generated in your environment, to support pd4ml com?

@PD4ML wrote:

Could you please send a sample PDF, generated in your environment, to support pd4ml com?

Thanks for the replies. I have sent a package with details.

Please confirm receipt of the email.
    Thank you.

Yes, we got it.
    I’ll let you know the status later today.

@PD4ML wrote:

Yes, we got it.
    I’ll let you know the status later today.

Thanks again!

We spent quite a lot of time on the issue, but were not able to reproduce it. Probably the current development state implicitly solves the problem.

We are going to release new beta on Monday. Please give a try to it and let us know if it changes anything.

@PD4ML wrote:

We spent quite a lot of time on the issue, but were not able to reproduce it. Probably the current development state implicitly solves the problem.

We are going to release new beta on Monday. Please give a try to it and let us know if it changes anything.

OK I look forward to trying the new jar.

The updated version already available for download.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘General questions / FAQ’ is closed to new topics and replies.