Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I got a problem while embedding fonts via @font-face property in style block. First time called it works like a charm, but any times after it tries to get the font from cache and fails which leads to ‘?’ output in the pdf.
    Version 4.0.7 on Windows 10/Windows Server 2016

Due to my previous post was not appearing, I moved the code and log output to files.

This is first time call (working as expected) log output with loglevel LOG_ALL: first_try.txt
    This is second time call (producing ‘?’ instead of icon) log output with loglevel LOG_ALL: second_try.txt

Would be great if you could check this out and propably provide me a workaround.

Greetings
    Jochen Gojowsky

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Example HTML as txt due to .html is not allowed.

Thank you for the report, Jochen!
    We’ll try to reproduce the issue on our side and let you know.

Did you have any success in reproducing the issue?

Is there any way to disable font caching completely? Unfortunately I still have to find a reliable workaround.

I debugged a bit with a custom resource provider and the problem seems to be located in the cached copy (?) of the downloaded .woff file with ‘1_’ prefix. If prefix is removed in resource loader (so the downloaded .woff is used) it works. Even tho this is a quite ugly workaround – please let me know if there is another way to achieve this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.