HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML Forums Technical questions / Troubleshooting HTML and CSS not rendering properly in PDF – PD4MLv4.0.18

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am facing below issues while generating PDF using HTML and CSS,

1. Images are not visible in PDF. We use css property “display: table” and it looks like this is not supported. When I removed the property then images are visible. I need this property in my HTML as I have some specific requirement.
    2. Table is not aligned properly. If I align text on left and table on right then table is taking whole width and alignment is not working.
    3. Images with width property is not resized in table cell <td> (This is intermittent issue).

Please refer attached files HTML(pd4ml_test.html used for PDF), PDF generated using chrome(pdf_generated_chrome.pdf) and PDF generated using pd4ml (pdf_generated_pd4ml.pdf).

Note: PDF generated using chrome is for reference.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi PD4ML Team,

Can anyone please provide input on the above mentioned issues. We are facing major problems and it is very critical for us.

Thanks

Hi! The request has been forwarded to the helpdesk

Hello PD4ML Team,
    Thanks for responding. Please let us know once you have updates for same. We have PD4ML DMS License.

Thanks
    Reflexis/Zebra Technologies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.