Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Everytime my HTML source code contains an image I get the following error:

image not yet in cache: file:../images/barrreMenu_bleu.jpg
    not yet in cache: file:../images/barrreMenu_bleu.jpg
    ..imagesbarrreMenu_bleu.jpg (Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable)
    image file:../images/barrreMenu_bleu.jpg has zero length.
    can not load image: ../images/barrreMenu_bleu.jpg

“barrreMenu_bleu.jpg” is the name of my image file. It’s a static image. I’ve same problem for every images.

I’ve same problem with dynamical image cretaed by JFreeChart.

Can you help me please ?

Obviously PD4ML has no info about URL base of the document and it cannot resolve the relative path to an absolute one.

A possible reason – you render the HTML to PDF with

[language=java:3s3k01xg]render(java.io.StringReader isr, java.io.OutputStream os)[/language:3s3k01xg]
    and the document has no tag.

A solution is to use

[language=java:3s3k01xg]render(java.io.StringReader isr, java.io.OutputStream os, java.net.URL base)[/language:3s3k01xg]

instead.

If the explanation does not match your PD4ML usage scenario, please provide more info.

Thank you for your response.

I can now load all my statics images, but I can’t load dynamical images created by JFreeChart.

I include those images in my JSP by a call to the DisplayChart servlet provided by the JFreechart library. The syntax of this call is :

request.getContextPath() + “/servlet/DisplayChart?filename=” + filename

thanks for your help

In that case PD4ML cannot resolve the web app context (request.getContextPath()) to anything “loadable” – to an absolute path or full URL.

Try to pass servet context to PD4ML – it should help to load the dynamic resource:

[language=java:lrhox354]useServletContext(ServletContext ctx)[/language:lrhox354]

Thanks.

I’ve already added this piece of code.

But I’ve found the problem: it comes from the DisplayChart code of JFreechart.
    It needs some little changes to work with pd4ml.

Since I find this, my company (service from french government) can buy a licence of your product.

regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.