Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody.

I found the pd4ml Converter for Lotus notes recently and tried it using the provided sample Notes Application.

When i integrated it into my Notes Mail Application running on a Client that has English as its first language most of the things were fine with the exception of Attachment handling (might be an issue of the provided Xml) and german Umlauts which where not transformed the right way.

To test further i changed my Clients language and i got strange Signs at the end of each line:
    Von: testuser/DEMO@DEMO ev8cAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUbw== 0ggBAAAAAAA= 0ggJAP///wA=
    Am: 08.12.2010 17:04 ev8uABQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB0bXBEaXNwbGF5RGF0ZV9QcmVfMQ==
    An: Wilfrid Bringer/DEMO@DEMO ev8cAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUbw== 0ggBAAAAAAA= 0ggJAP///wA=
    Kopie an: ev8cAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABjYw== 0ggBAAAAAAA= 0ggJAP///wA=
    Blindkopie an: ev8eAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABiY2MA 0ggBAAAAAAA= 0ggJAP///wA=
    Betreff: Noch ein Test für PDf erzeugung ev8iAAAAAAAAAAcAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABTdWJqZWN0AA== 0ggBAAAAAAA= 0ggJAP///wA=

And also at the End of the Body Field ….
    Und weil es so schön ist schreiben wir hier auch noch was hin ev8iAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABCb2R5Qm9keQ==
    Yg4BAIQAAAAAAAEAAAA=

Is this a Language Problem or do i need to change something?

Thank you for your reply.

Thomas

Most probably the red content is base64-encoded versions of the mail fields.

We constantly improve our DXL->HTML XSL stylesheet and some issues like yours are already resolved. Could you please send a DXL sample to support pd4ml com – we’ll check if it is convertible with the current state of XSL stylesheet and PD4ML library.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions / FAQ’ is closed to new topics and replies.