HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML Forums Licensing / Purchasing of PD4ML License renewal – usage after maintenance time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

we want to renew our license to migrate to v4. Unfortunately I can’t find any detailed license descriptions so I’m unsure about what happens after the maintenance time elapsed. Is the activation key still usable? If yes are there any version restrictions (like no updates anymore after maintenance is gone)?

Would highly appreciate if you could clear this up for me.

Best Wishes
    Jochen Gojowsky

Hi! For the renewal please contact sales@ pd4ml com – we’ll provide you with the instructions and the order link.

With PD4ML v4 license you’ll get a license key, which is valid for all PD4ML versions released before the maintenance period expired (3 months since purchase date for single PD4ML licenses and 1 year for others).

If by accident your build script pulled the newest release from PD4ML Maven repository after the maintenance is expired, it is going to switch PD4ML to evaluation mode. In the case you would only need to remove the version and download the one released before the maintenance expiration.

Thank you very much for your fast response. We just renewed for three years.

Thank you!

fghjkl

business voip service

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.