Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have using text between
    tags. When PD4ML needs break page on text, its cutting part of word accents, in the rest of text of the first line of new page.

I have the same problem. You Could help?

@rbburattini@hotmail.com wrote:

I have the same problem. Could you help?

Please attach an HTML sample and its PDF result – it should help us to reproduce the issue. Or send the files to support pd4ml com

Thank you.

Ok.
    I sended evidences by email support@pd4ml.com, attenting your request.
    Thank you.

@PD4ML wrote:

Please attach an HTML sample and its PDF result – it should help us to reproduce the issue. Or send the files to support pd4ml com

Thank you.

We reproduced the issue – it seems to be a bug with header height computations.
    We plan to find a solution till the next beta release.

As a workaround I would recommend to use inline header definitions with ; however there are some scenarios, where it is quite tricky to use the tag – for example if your source documents are read-only and cannot be modified.

Ok! Thank you!
    I’m waiting…

@PD4ML wrote:

We reproduced the issue – it seems to be a bug with header height computations.
    We plan to find a solution till the next beta release.

As a workaround I would recommend to use inline header definitions with ; however there are some scenarios, where it is quite tricky to use the tag – for example if your source documents are read-only and cannot be modified.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.