Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

We’re finally in the process of upgrading our software to use PD4ML version 4. I am usure which code I am supposed to be using with the pd4ml.applyLicense method call. I currently have a code which consists of three sets of six characters delimited by full stops and one character at the end: eg. AA####.######.######.# which sadly is returning false.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ed.

Hi! It must be so called “Activation code”: few uppercased alpha-numeric groups, delimited by dashes

Hi! It must be so called “Activation code”: few uppercased alpha-numeric groups, delimited by dashes

I have one which matches that description, but that throws an exception which aludes to a string to int cast error! Stack trace:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “”
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
    at com.pd4ml.util.GOST$Auth.<init>(GOST.java:41)
    at com.pd4ml.PD4ML.applyLicense(PD4ML.java:271)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I’ve found your license (activation code starts with “4YY…”) and it seems to be corrupted for some reason (it points to a non-existent product id).

We can re-generate it for you, but it will give not much as your maintenance period has expired by Feb. 2022. The license covers only quite outdated software versions older than v4.0.12. With the actual v4.0.18 it switches to the evaluation mode

I’ve just forwarded your request to the helpdesk

I’ve found your license (activation code starts with “4YY…”) and it seems to be corrupted for some reason (it points to a non-existent product id).

We can re-generate it for you, but it will give not much as your maintenance period has expired by Feb. 2022. The license covers only quite outdated software versions older than v4.0.12. With the actual v4.0.18 it switches to the evaluation mode

If you could regen the code for us please, that would be perfect. I think we have some of the older jar files if you let us know which version of the software will work with our Activation?

Kind regards,

Ed.

Hi,

Could I also mention that the email address which is associated with this account is no longer in existance. If your support team are re-generating an Activation code, will it appear on the “My Licences” page?

Hi guys, could you let me know if there hase been any progress on the activation code regeneration?

Kind regards,

Ed.

If you could regen the code for us please, that would be perfect. I think we have some of the older jar files if you let us know which version of the software will work with our Activation?

The code has already been re-generated. You (or your colleagues) should have been informed of this through the helpdesk notifications.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.