HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML v3 Archived Forums (Read Only) General questions / FAQ Regarding direct print through default printer & Preview

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hiii PD4ML Team,

I have two more questions, Pls help me…..

1) Is there any option to directly print the PDF objects generated by PD4ML through default printer?
    2) Is it possible to open as “PDF Preview mode” that is dynamically generated PDF file by PD4ML for ?

Thanks in advance
    Yuva..

@yuvarajv wrote:

1) Is there any option to directly print the PDF objects generated by PD4ML through default printer?

I am not sure if it is possible to force Acroread browser plugin to silently print to the default printer. With some portion of embedded Javascript it is possible to popup the print dialog window and to let a user click “print” button.

However the scripting feature is in our TODO list and not yet available.

Acrobar Reader application allows you to force printing offline with command line parameters. See:

http://support.adobe.com/devsup/devsup.nsf/docs/52080.htm

@yuvarajv wrote:

2) Is it possible to open as “PDF Preview mode” that is dynamically generated PDF file by PD4ML for ?

Please clarify what you mean under “PDF Preview mode”

Hi PD4ML Team,

First of all Thanks alot for ur quick respose.

I want “PDF Preview mode” to restrict the “Print” option in generated PDF.
    it is only for viewing purpose.

You may control the resulting PDF permissions with setPermissions() PD4ML API call or its JSP taglib equivalent.

In the release notes, it is said that it is already possible to create a pdf file which we open and the print dialog automatically opens.

Is this functionality ok?
    What is the JSP taglib equivalent to do that?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions / FAQ’ is closed to new topics and replies.