Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am seeing an odd issue where the occurrence of ‘, content’ will remove the space between the comma and the content. I am using Calibri font and it is loading (according to the debug messages in the logs). Attached is the PDF I render, using 380fx3 Pro/Volume.

This is the HTML:
    <br /> <DIV><br /> <DIV style="font-family: Calibri, 'Times New Roman'"><br /> I am pleased to offer you the job of <SPAN style="; ">REQ TITLE FOR REQ 2</SPAN>, reporting to me.<br /> </DIV><br /> </DIV><br />

This is the core of the conversion code, the byte array is simply written to disk.
    <br /> StringReader sr = new StringReader(content.toString());<br /> OutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();<br /> <br /> PD4ML pd4ml = new PD4ML();<br /> pd4ml.useTTF( "java:", true );<br /> pd4ml.enableDebugInfo();<br /> <br /> try {<br /> pd4ml.render(sr, os);<br /> } catch (Exception e) { }<br /> <br /> return ((ByteArrayOutputStream)os).toByteArray();<br />

I am also experiencing this problem with PD4ML 380fx3 Pro — when span tags occur, spacing at that point is either too wide, or too narrow (to the point that sometimes the text can overlap). This seems to only occur when we are forcing TrueType fonts. If it makes a difference, we’ve been playing around the Arial Unicode MS Regular ttf, which has something like 50,000 glyphs.

Sorry for the delay with the reply. The forthcoming beta version addresses the issue. We plan to release it on Monday.

v380fx6 solves the problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.