Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I got an issue regarding my web application, i’m using struts 1.x, JDK 1.3 and weblogic 6.x the process generating the PDF is running smoothly, but when i changed the environment to the weblogic 11g, the PDF is generated but it doesnt load to web browser, i need to click the button to generate the report twice or three times then the browser can load the PDF. its strange because in weblogic 6.x all the process are running smoothly.

actually the PDF is generated in the background for the first time click, the problem is just why it doesn’t load simultaneously from the first click ? is there any compatibility issue with weblogic 11g or something else ? any explanation of this case will be appreciate 🙂 thanks in advance.

It would help a lot if you try to collect PD4ML debug info for the cases when it generates PDF successfully and when it fails. You may switch debug info on with debug=”true” attribute of (if you use PD4ML taglib) or with pd4ml.enableDebugInfo() API call. It writes the debug to STDOUT/server’s log.

Also please send us (support pd4ml.com) a sample of PDF it generates.

i sent the PDF and the log file by email yesterday, please kindly download the attachement. thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.