Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We have a program that runs on Tomcat 10 with Jakarta, that generates pdfs.
    We have found that if after the server start, it receives several request in parallel, the font cache on disk gets meessed up, rendering bad pdfs.
    In the font cache folder (tomcat’s temp) you finde MyFont.ttf 1000 bytes and 1_MyFont.ttf smaller size.
    We are using pd4ml-4.0.15fx1-jakarta.jar.

Please we need help with this

Hi Mauro,
    we’ve converted your question to a helpdesk request. You’ll receive a notification soon.

Please! We are still waiting for a solution, at least a response. Since 08/15 we don’t hear anything from you. This problem is hitting us in production environment.

Sorry for the silence! We’ll provide you with an update at latest on Monday

Still no news from you… I had to purchase support because of this problem, and it seems we wasted our money, two months waiting for the any comment and we are still empty handed

Ah.. sorry! We did not forget, but we still have problem with our CI/CD environment after system upgrade: it still cannot build specific versions (like the one for Jakarta Tomcat) from the most recent codebase state. I expected it to be resolved over the weekend, but obviously I underestimated the complexity. We’ll let you know you as soon as there is news.
    Sorry again it takes that long!

Please, what should we do to get support? We purchased support to solve this problem, and we are almost reaching the end of the 3 months with no answer.

> Please, what should we do to get support? We purchased support to solve this problem, and we are almost reaching the end of the 3 months with no answer.

No worries .We will provide you with a working solution even if the maintenance period has expired. Sorry it takes some time.

Did you have a chance to test pd4ml-bin-4.0.17-jakarta-SNAPSHOT.zip from https://pd4ml.com/v4 ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.