HTML to PDF / DOCX / RTF Java converter library Forums PD4ML Forums Technical questions / Troubleshooting Unable to stretch table width to 100% in landscape mode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am rotating three consecutive pages from portrait to landscape mode and it works fine, all three pages are in landscape mode.
    After my third landscape mode subsequent pages are rotated back to portrait mode, so far so good.

However, I don’t seem to be able to stretch table width in landscape mode pages to 100% for some reason.
    First page contains ‘rotate’ tag and ‘reset’tag is at the bottom of the third page.

I have tried adding ‘rotate’ and ‘reset’ tags to individual pages but it made no difference.

Is there a way around this, I am hoping somebody came across this before.

Best regards
    -Mario

Did you enable pd4ml.adjustHtmlWidth() mode? In this case, it scales the content down to fit the target page (in its initial portrait format). So after turning the page into landscape, its “extended” right side will always be blank.

If you enabled pd4ml.adjustHtmlWidth() mode, first try to switch it off.

The samples from https://old.pd4ml.com/cookbook/pdf_dynamic_format_change.htm seem to implement exactly what you needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.