Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve been testing pd4ml in version 385fx6 where writing-mode was working like posted in: http://pd4ml.com/support/html-css-to-pdf-rendering-issues-f3/css-text-rotation-t399.html

But I noticed an Adobe error in v3.90, and in the most recent one (v3.91) is the Adobe error fixed, but isn’t any text shown.

Is this something you will fix in the near future, or are their other options available?

Just tested with v391 a code snippet from
    html-css-to-pdf-rendering-issues-f3/css-text-rotation-t399.html – works fine, no errors.

Could you please provide more info, source HTML, generated PDF, screenshots etc?

I was using the writing mode on the first row off a table, and in the generated pdf’s the columns with the writing mode where empty.
    This wasn’t caused by pd4ml but by me for using the writing-mode on a div inside a table, which results in the first column being 1001px height ( in IE11). What I can understand would be difficult for PD4ml to convert to pdf. After applying the writing mode to the td the height went normal and the PDF looked like 3.85fx6 again.

Thanks for the help.

Is there any alternative for transform: rotate(-270deg) as writing-mode :tb-rl does not work for 270 deg.

@Guest wrote:

Is there any alternative for transform: rotate(-270deg) as writing-mode :tb-rl does not work for 270 deg.

Looking for this as well

@Guest wrote:

Looking for this as well

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘HTML/CSS rendering issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.