Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 3,061 through 3,075 (of 4,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues
    #26952

    I am unable to render Chinese / Russian characters in the PDF file. The corresponding HTML displays these languages correctly. in PDF, I see the following junk characters for Chinese and Russian respectively.

    Chinese: ç” Ÿæ—¥å¿«ä¹?
    Russian: С днÐμм †‹ †‹ рождÐμниÑ?

    I have tried the solution listed in article https://pd4ml.com/cookbook/pd4ml_pdf_true_type_fonts.htm which involves copying all TTF (font) files to a directory , generating pd4fonts.properties and then referencing the same in the application using
    pd4ml.useTTF( <font dir location>, true ); method.

    We are using pd4ml pro version. Manifest.mf within pd4ml.jar contains the following info..
    Implementation-Title: PD4ML Pro
    Implementation-Version: 381

    Do we need to upgrade to a newer version of pd4ml?

    Please help.

    -Thanks
    Neeraj

    in reply to: The hiegh of the footer
    #29587

    By default header and footer space is limited by 1/3 of page height.

    The limitation can be omitted with

    Map m = new HashMap();
    m.put(PD4Constants.PD4ML_HEADER_HEIGHT_LIMIT, "false");
    pd4ml.setDynamicParams(m);

    in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to
    #29830

    Hi,
    do you have some news on the expected delivery date for version v398fx2 ?

    Thanks

    in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to
    #29831

    It is planned to 23rd of October. May take few days more, but a release will happen not later than Oct. 30.

    in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues
    #26944

    Hi
    I have an application to convert a html page to pdf, where in a text box I have some xml. After the conversion, the xml tags are removed and only values are printed.

    <div>
    <textarea wrap="virtual" cols="130" rows="30"><ABR_SearchRulesReply xmlns="http://xml.amadeus.com/MRUSRR_07_2_1A">
    <followUp>
    <numberOfItemsDetails>
    <numberOfItems>0<numberOfItems>
    </textarea>
    </div>

    The resulting pdf only contains the values not the tags.
    Thanks

    in reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div
    #29560

    If you want XML markup to appear as the textarea content, you should replace all occurrences of ‘<' with <

    in reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div
    #29561

    Thanks for your reply, my xml is already in the format you mentioned,

    <textarea wrap="virtual" cols="130" rows="30">
    <ABR_SearchRulesReply xmlns=”http://”&gt;

    <followUp>

    <numberOfItemsDetails>

    in reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div
    #29562

    Hmm… So it seems it applies an entity resolving twice. We’ll check what is wrong with it.

    A quick-and-dirty solution would be to use &lt; instead of <

    in reply to: Unable to render Chinese / Russian Characters
    #29580

    The junk characters look like wrongly interpreted double byte representations of UNICODE/UTF-8 characters. Try to add tag with a correct character encoding directive to your HTML or use PD4ML API’s render() call with an explicitly given ‘encoding’ parameter.

    in reply to: tomcat log running into infinite loop,CPU spikes in 3.9.5
    #29581

    In one of recent versions we addressed a similar issue. Can you please test with a recent (even evaluation) version if the issue already resolved?

    in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues
    #26938

    Hi All,

    Currently I user coldfusion 10 in centos 5, I have the html with the barcode font like this:
    *1000*

    when I render this html using pd4ml the barcode is not rendered correctly

    in the code I already add the code like this:

    <pd4ml:usettf from="java:fonts"/>
    <pd4ml:usettf from="/opt/coldfusion10/jre/lib/fonts"/>

    the ttf file ‘code39u.ttf’ is at folder >> /opt/coldfusion10/jre/lib/fonts

    any idea for this case ?

    in reply to: Barcode Font is Not rendered
    #29549

    Is “bar-code 39 lesbar” mapped to code39u.ttf in pd4fonts.properties?

    in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues
    #26903

    I’ve got a issue where a common htmlwidth is set for all pd4ml page break element. But I’m getting the first page with a longer width.

    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Title</title>
    <style type="text/css" media="all">

    * {margin: 0;padding: 0;}
    body{margin:0;padding:0;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333;width: 1335px;}
    table{border:0; border-spacing:0;width: 100%;}
    table td{vertical-align: top;-webkit-text-size-adjust: none;}
    img{border: 0;page-break-inside: avoid;}
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <pd4ml:page.footer>
    footer text
    </pd4ml:page.footer>
    
    <pd4ml:page.header>
    header text
    </pd4ml:page.header>
    
    <div class="coverpage" style="margin-top: 0;">
    <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/>
    page1
    </pd4ml:page.break>
    </div>
    
    <div class="container" style="margin-top: 0;">
    <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/>
    page2
    </pd4ml:page.break>
    </div>
    
    <div class="container" style="margin-top: 0;">
    <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/>
    page3
    </pd4ml:page.break>
    </div>
    
    </body>
    </html>
    </pd4ml:transform>

    In the above code, except the first page, other two pages appear correctly. The first page content are hidden for some reasons.

    in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues
    #26900

    Hi
    I have a <textarea> in the html. When I convert the html to pdf, only lines which are visible in the textarea are printed. I loss all the entries which can be viewed by scrolling down the testarea. The vertical scrollbar is printed in the pdf but its only an image not a vertical scrollbar.

    Thanks

    in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to
    #29828

    Hi,
    will you deliver the version today as planned ?

    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 3,061 through 3,075 (of 4,332 total)