Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues October 20, 2015 at 11:05#26952
I am unable to render Chinese / Russian characters in the PDF file. The corresponding HTML displays these languages correctly. in PDF, I see the following junk characters for Chinese and Russian respectively.
Chinese: ç” Ÿæ—¥å¿«ä¹?
Russian: С днÐμм †‹ †‹ рождÐμниÑ?I have tried the solution listed in article https://pd4ml.com/cookbook/pd4ml_pdf_true_type_fonts.htm which involves copying all TTF (font) files to a directory , generating pd4fonts.properties and then referencing the same in the application using
pd4ml.useTTF(<font dir location>, true ); method.We are using pd4ml pro version. Manifest.mf within pd4ml.jar contains the following info..
Implementation-Title: PD4ML Pro
Implementation-Version: 381Do we need to upgrade to a newer version of pd4ml?
Please help.
-Thanks
Neerajin reply to: The hiegh of the footer October 20, 2015 at 19:42#29587By default header and footer space is limited by 1/3 of page height.
The limitation can be omitted with
Map m = new HashMap(); m.put(PD4Constants.PD4ML_HEADER_HEIGHT_LIMIT, "false"); pd4ml.setDynamicParams(m);
in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to October 21, 2015 at 12:08in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to October 21, 2015 at 13:51#29831It is planned to 23rd of October. May take few days more, but a release will happen not later than Oct. 30.
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues October 26, 2015 at 13:22#26944Hi
I have an application to convert a html page to pdf, where in a text box I have some xml. After the conversion, the xml tags are removed and only values are printed.<div> <textarea wrap="virtual" cols="130" rows="30"><ABR_SearchRulesReply xmlns="http://xml.amadeus.com/MRUSRR_07_2_1A"> <followUp> <numberOfItemsDetails> <numberOfItems>0<numberOfItems> </textarea> </div>
The resulting pdf only contains the values not the tags.
Thanksin reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div October 26, 2015 at 13:30#29560If you want XML markup to appear as the textarea content, you should replace all occurrences of ‘<' with <
in reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div October 26, 2015 at 13:35#29561Thanks for your reply, my xml is already in the format you mentioned,
<textarea wrap="virtual" cols="130" rows="30">
<ABR_SearchRulesReply xmlns=”http://”><followUp>
<numberOfItemsDetails>
in reply to: Html to pdf conversion removes the xml tags in the html div October 26, 2015 at 13:44#29562Hmm… So it seems it applies an entity resolving twice. We’ll check what is wrong with it.
A quick-and-dirty solution would be to use < instead of <
in reply to: Unable to render Chinese / Russian Characters October 26, 2015 at 14:02#29580The junk characters look like wrongly interpreted double byte representations of UNICODE/UTF-8 characters. Try to add tag with a correct character encoding directive to your HTML or use PD4ML API’s render() call with an explicitly given ‘encoding’ parameter.
in reply to: tomcat log running into infinite loop,CPU spikes in 3.9.5 October 26, 2015 at 14:11#29581In one of recent versions we addressed a similar issue. Can you please test with a recent (even evaluation) version if the issue already resolved?
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues October 28, 2015 at 03:16#26938Hi All,
Currently I user coldfusion 10 in centos 5, I have the html with the barcode font like this:
*1000*when I render this html using pd4ml the barcode is not rendered correctly
in the code I already add the code like this:
<pd4ml:usettf from="java:fonts"/> <pd4ml:usettf from="/opt/coldfusion10/jre/lib/fonts"/>
the ttf file ‘code39u.ttf’ is at folder >> /opt/coldfusion10/jre/lib/fonts
any idea for this case ?
in reply to: Barcode Font is Not rendered October 28, 2015 at 08:19#29549Is “bar-code 39 lesbar” mapped to code39u.ttf in pd4fonts.properties?
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues October 29, 2015 at 12:33#26903I’ve got a issue where a common htmlwidth is set for all pd4ml page break element. But I’m getting the first page with a longer width.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Title</title> <style type="text/css" media="all"> * {margin: 0;padding: 0;} body{margin:0;padding:0;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333;width: 1335px;} table{border:0; border-spacing:0;width: 100%;} table td{vertical-align: top;-webkit-text-size-adjust: none;} img{border: 0;page-break-inside: avoid;} </style> </head> <body> <pd4ml:page.footer> footer text </pd4ml:page.footer> <pd4ml:page.header> header text </pd4ml:page.header> <div class="coverpage" style="margin-top: 0;"> <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/> page1 </pd4ml:page.break> </div> <div class="container" style="margin-top: 0;"> <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/> page2 </pd4ml:page.break> </div> <div class="container" style="margin-top: 0;"> <pd4ml:page.break htmlwidth="1335"/> page3 </pd4ml:page.break> </div> </body> </html> </pd4ml:transform>In the above code, except the first page, other two pages appear correctly. The first page content are hidden for some reasons.
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues October 29, 2015 at 14:49#26900Hi
I have a<textarea>in the html. When I convert the html to pdf, only lines which are visible in the textarea are printed. I loss all the entries which can be viewed by scrolling down the testarea. The vertical scrollbar is printed in the pdf but its only an image not a vertical scrollbar.Thanks
in reply to: pd4ml:include not working as an alternative of $[page], $[to October 30, 2015 at 07:54 -
AuthorPosts
