Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: PDF page headers/footers definition options July 20, 2012 at 09:23#27276
Thanks for you quick reply, this solution worked!
in reply to: unix : fonts deployment ? July 20, 2012 at 10:31#28406Please post your pd4fonts.properties file and debug output.
in reply to: Some image not loading when converting to PDF July 20, 2012 at 15:30#29068As we learned the problem is most probably caused by HTTP 302 redirects – our HTML renderer does not implement any code to follow them.
PD4ML uses a very standard approach with URLConnection to load URL resources. If Java runtime implicitly follows 302 redirects – PD4ML also supports it.
in reply to: Spaces being stripped in final PDF July 20, 2012 at 15:47#28988v380fx6 solves the problem
in reply to: page-break-inside:avoid; on divs July 20, 2012 at 15:57#27382It does not work with
<div>andin reply to: unix : fonts deployment ? July 23, 2012 at 18:06#28407I am using pd4ml version 2.5.
In jsp file I tried to debug using<pd4ml:transform ... debug=true>but I didn’t get any information in server log file.
Am I doing correct way or have to do other way?
Please help me to figure it out .Thanks…
in reply to: General questions / FAQ July 24, 2012 at 10:17#26255Hi,
I just purchased pdml4 pro and p4ml probe. Unfortunately pd4ml probe is not working in windows x64 pro. My JAVA_HOME variable is set and on installation jdk directory is selected as C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_33 and my ini file is-vm
C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_33binjavaw.exe
-startup
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
–launcher.library
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.1.100.v20110502
-vmargs
-Xmx980mI need some help to get it work, thank you very
much.[attachment=0:1mf53hcl]p4mlcrash.jpg[/attachment:1mf53hcl]
in reply to: PD4ML Probe July 24, 2012 at 10:32#27493The error is caused when you are attempting to start Eclipse using the wrong version of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
If you run 64bit Java, launcher plugin is expected to be
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_64_1.1.100.v20110502
The error dialog looks like you installed 32bit version of PD4ML probe.
I would recommend to reinstall the application from Pd4mlProbeInstaller64.exe
in reply to: PD4ML Probe July 25, 2012 at 06:21#27494On page https://pd4ml.com/pd4ml_probe.htm
both download links on windows leads to the same file.
in reply to: PD4ML Probe July 25, 2012 at 07:19#27495Try to login and get the installer from the software download area. Obviously the direct link is broken
in reply to: Repeating background image overlaps each other July 26, 2012 at 05:11#29057Any updates on this?
in reply to: General questions / FAQ July 26, 2012 at 05:34#26757Hi,
I am using PD4ML .NET (ver 1.0.4507.36374) to generate PDF for my asp.net application.
I am trying to generate PDF for the asp.net page which uses Form Authentication. Authentication works fine for the page, but when I try to generate PDF for the page, it renders the login page in the PDF instead of the required page contents.
Please Note: I am calling the PD4Converter.generatePDF( ) api from the same page code behind during page load.Can you please help me out with this?
Thanks and Regards,
Souvikin reply to: Simple text wrapping July 26, 2012 at 21:34#28863@PD4ML wrote:
Just released maintenance version v380fx6 addresses the issue. Please give it a try.
I had similar problem and tried the version v380fx6 but it didn’t resolve it.
I was wondering if mine is related to the non-breaking space ?
My input HTML :
<TR><TD align=right>Test Number: </TD><TD align=left>1X 999 999 99 9999 999 0</TD></TR><TR><TD valign=top align=right><nobr> Reference Number(s): </nobr></TD><TD align=left><Table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width = 65%><TR><TD>99999400, 9999967, 999999300 </TD></TR>Out put PDF:
Test
1X 999 999 99 9999 999 0
Number:Reference
99999400, 9999967, 999999300
Number:—-
Thanks for the help.in reply to: Simple text wrapping July 27, 2012 at 11:50#28864PD4ML does not support
<nobr>tag. And as I see the unsupported tag screens nowrap attribute, applied to a table cell.A current workaround is to remove
<nobr>and to define nowrap for<td>in reply to: Troubleshooting July 27, 2012 at 23:00#26758I’m just starting to explore PD4ML. I’m using the following environment.
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
JDK / JRE: 1.7.0_05 64 bit
Server: Tomcat 6.0.35
IDE: NetBeans 7.1.2
Profiler: VisualVM 1.3.4
PD4ML: 3.8.0fx6Simple JSP pages (all text) with or without styling seem to work fine. Performance is reasonable, and the output works as expected.
However, when I load images I run into problems. The images work correctly and appear correctly in the rendered PDF. However on unloading the application I get a memory leak warning from Tomcat’s manager (I have a Listener that starts the AWT event thread).
After doing a complete garbage collection and taking a heap dump, I do indeed see instances of org.zefer still in the heap. It appears that PD4ML has registered the images as icon types in java.awt.MediaTracker and not removed them after rendering.
Is there any way to force PD4ML to unregister the images from within JSP? I’ve tried setting the system property -Dpd4ml.cache.enable=false as part of JAVA_OPTS in setenv.sh when I start up Tomcat. This shows up properly in VisualVM, but has no effect on the permgen leak.
I’ve included the source as an attachment.
Thanks for any pointers.
/mde/ -
AuthorPosts
