Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: [.NET] HTML rendering problem August 9, 2010 at 10:00#28140
Thank you. I received the file by email. But i’m unable to run it.
The problem is:
Could not load file or assembly ‘CssParser, Version=1.0.3757.33904, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=de03998e8cef9566’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
If I add/remove the CssParser.dll, there is no change.
Is the problem, because I don’t have the development-build CssParser?
Thanks for your help,
Stefanin reply to: direction=rtl not working August 10, 2010 at 15:30#28150Does PD4ML team plan to make RTL (direction=”rtl”) support more complete in coming weeks/months ?
Thanks,
Carein reply to: [.NET] HTML rendering problem August 10, 2010 at 18:27#28141I’ve sent only one file differs from v360b1 (the most recent version available for download). In theory it should work.
Ok, I’ll send the rest of the files.
in reply to: Troubleshooting August 11, 2010 at 08:51#26439Hi,
Following the guide as in pd4ml-html-css-pdf-tips-tricks-f7/ttf-embedding-t42.html,
I converted the Korean HTML test string to PDF using PD4ML. By the way, the output had question marks with not properly converted.
The character set was UTF-8.
I performed as follows:1. Inserted ttf font files in the created folder “/fonts” under /WEB-INF/lib/.
2. Run java -jar pd4ml_demo.jar -configure.fonts /fonts. Then pd4font.properties was created.
3. In my JSP file, I entered like this:
<pd4ml:usettf from="/fonts" /> <font face="Batang">테스트</font><br> <font face="Dotum">헬로우</font>
It was not executable so I zipped the fonts folder into jar, placed it in the lib folder, and entered as follows:
<pd4ml:usettf from="java:fonts" serif="Dotum" sansserif="Dotum" monospace="Dotum" />I run it again, the output was not proper.
in reply to: Problem when creating the PDF with Korean characters August 11, 2010 at 13:42#28175<pd4ml:usettf from="java:fonts" serif="Dotum" sansserif="Dotum" monospace="Dotum" />assumes the fonts are in fonts/ directory of the JAR. If the JAR has no internal directory structure, try<pd4ml:usettf from="java:" serif="Dotum" sansserif="Dotum" monospace="Dotum" />But I would recommend to start from a creation of a font directory not relative to /WEB-INF/lib (it does not work that way), but absolute to the file system. defug=”true” of
<pd4ml:transform>should help you to identify the font loading problems.in reply to: Problem when creating the PDF with Korean characters August 12, 2010 at 04:48#28176I am following your order, but the same problem happened.
I am in a hurry. If this tool is ok, I wanna purchase it.
Please help me.
For reference, my code is as follows:<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/pd4ml.tld" prefix="pd4ml" %> <%@page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8" %> <pd4ml:transform screenWidth="400" pageFormat="A4" pageOrientation="portrait" pageInsets="15,15,15,15,mm" inline="true" debug="true" > <!-- TODO: 1. adjust fonts directory below. 2. make sure that the directory contains pd4fonts.properties file 3. for more info see PD4ML.useTTF( String, boolean ) Java API docs --> <pd4ml:usettf from="c:fonts" serif="Dotum" sansserif="Dotum" monospace="Dotum" /> <html> <head> <title>PD4ML embedded fonts test</title> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <title>title</title> <pd4ml:header areaHeight="50"> <font face="Arial" size="2">Header test.<br> ($[page]) of (총 $[total])</font> </pd4ml:header> </head> <body> <font face="Arial" >Hello, World!</font><br> <font face="Times New Roman" size="4">Hello, World!</font><br> <font face="Arial Bold">Hello, World!</font><br> <font face="Dotum">테스트</font><br> <font face="Batang">헬로우</font><br> <TABLE border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="list_common" style="margin-right:-18px" id=tbl> <TR> <TD>aaa</TD> <TD>bbb</TD> <TD>ccc</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD>111</TD> <TD>222</TD> <TD>333</TD> </TR> </TABLE> </body> </html> </pd4ml:transform>
in reply to: Problem when creating the PDF with Korean characters August 12, 2010 at 09:04#28177what does it output to server’s log?
in reply to: Problem when creating the PDF with Korean characters August 12, 2010 at 09:48#28178Thanks.
I found the error reason. Actually, I copied the font directory but now I regenerated the font file, compiled it, and it looks fine.in reply to: Troubleshooting August 12, 2010 at 17:55#26440I am unable to produce PDF in background with a Domino 7.0.4 server.
The scenario is
Domino 7.0.4 on RHES3 (or on CentOS 5)
pd4ml.prof.361b1The domino agent is triggered by a button in a notes document accessed with a web browser.
There is a Lotus Script agent that calls a java agent, so the java agent runs in background.
What I get is
– the server seems to be unable to run in headless mode. It seems that domino 7 runs a 1.4 JVM which doesn’t support headless mode.
– I tried with a virtual frame buffer, Xvfb, and goes better, but the agent gives an error at pd4ml.render(new StringReader(inputHTML), fos, new URL(“file:.”), “utf-8”);:
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: java.lang.NullPointerException
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.g.Õ00000(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.c.ö00000(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.c.close(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.PD4Device.dispose(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.super(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at PdfAgent.generatePDF(PdfAgent.java:196)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at PdfAgent.NotesMain(PdfAgent.java:136)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at lotus.domino.AgentBase.runNotes(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 06.32.04 PM HTTP JVM: at lotus.domino.NotesThread.run(Unknown Source)=====
I havethe same behaviour scheduling the agent given in the example (PDFConverterExampleR7)
by adding in NotesMain the lines:
Database db = agentContext.getCurrentDatabase();
View view = db.getView(“main”);
System.setProperty(“java.awt.headless”, “true”);
Document doc = view.getFirstDocument();and commenting the line:
// Document doc = dc.getFirstDocument();i got the output:
12/08/2010 07.40.07 PM JVM: Java Virtual Machine initialized.
12/08/2010 07.40.08 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) printing: AGENT start.
12/08/2010 07.40.09 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) printing: TRANS: org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl@15cfffe7
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: java.lang.NullPointerException
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.e.Õ00000(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.f.õ00000(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.f.close(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.pdf.PD4Device.dispose(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.o00000(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at org.zefer.pd4ml.PD4ML.render(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at PdfAgent.generatePDF(PdfAgent.java:170)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at PdfAgent.NotesMain(PdfAgent.java:110)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at lotus.domino.AgentBase.runNotes(Unknown Source)
12/08/2010 07.40.11 PM AMgr: Agent (‘CreatePDFbg’ in ‘temp/PDFConverterExampleR7.nsf’) error message: at lotus.domino.NotesThread.run(Unknown Source)any help or suggestion will be very appreciated
thanks in advance
tommaso
in reply to: Dynamic Insets August 13, 2010 at 06:25#28057The feature is not supported. The reason is following: left and right insets are values, which define final HTML-to-PDF scale factor. If they change itself from page to page, it will cause the corresponding scale changes, which is not desired.
If you need to change only top and bottom insets/margins, you may achieve that with empty inline headers/footers. See and tags and their scope attribute.
in reply to: Pd4ml.Net Error at pd4ml.render event August 13, 2010 at 06:35#28114Please try specify Stream as output instead of StreamWriter, or try specify to your StreamWriter object the encoding to ISO8859-1.
in reply to: HTML/CSS rendering issues August 16, 2010 at 04:17#26441I used css to draw table borders(source is below), and PD4ML generated PDF file was OK, and paper printed via printer was OK, too.
But when I used Adobe Acrobet Reader 9 to view pdf file genereated by PD4ML, in default zoom ratio or low ratio, some borders “disappear” !? (see attached file)
If I changed zoom ratio to greater such as 150%, those disappearances displayed again…and I noticed those borders are slimmer than others.BTW, there’s something I noticed,
if I remove padding or background style of th/td, everything is OK
but when I use padding and background style, some borders will disappear in low zoom ratio.PD4ML ver: 360fx1 registered and 361b1 trial
Html source:
<br /> <html><br /> <head><br /> <meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><br /> <style type="text/css"><br /> .tb1a{border:1px #000 solid; border-collapse:collapse;}<br /> .tb1a th,.tb1a td{padding:3px 3px; border:1px #000 solid;}<br /> .tb1a th{background:#ddd;}<br /> </style><br /> </head><br /> <body><br /> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="tb1a"><br /> <tr><br /> <th>111</th><br /> <th>222</th><br /> <th>333</th><br /> <th>444</th><br /> <th>555</th><br /> <th>666</th><br /> <th>777</th><br /> <th>888</th><br /> </tr><br /> <tr><br /> <td>aaa</td><br /> <td>bbb</td><br /> <td>ccc</td><br /> <td>ddd</td><br /> <td>eee</td><br /> <td>fff</td><br /> <td>ggg</td><br /> <td>hhh</td><br /> </tr><br /> </table><br /> </body><br />in reply to: General questions / FAQ August 16, 2010 at 11:36#26442Hello,
Whenever i set the header and footer property to the pd4ml object. I am getting a black background page in the exported PDF.
I am using Dot net and trail version of PD4ML.Can you suggest me a solution ?
Thanks & Regards,
Gopakumar Bin reply to: Table borders disappear in default or low zoom ratio August 17, 2010 at 10:12#28182I guess it happens because of coordinates rounding by particular zoom factors. So cell background overlaps borders. A workaround is to define background not to table cells, but to rows.
For example:
.tb1a tr:first-child{background:#ddd;}in reply to: problems running agent in background with domino 7.0.4 August 17, 2010 at 10:31#28179> – the server seems to be unable to run in headless mode. It seems that domino 7 runs a 1.4 JVM which doesn’t support headless mode.
JDK introduced the headless mode starting from 1.4. However, as far as I remember, particular IBM’s JDK 1.4 implementations has problems with it. I would recommend to try to manage to run your JDK headless.
Regarding the exception. It looks like the only potential source of it is null returned by the code:
try { md5 = java.security.MessageDigest.getInstance("MD5"); } catch (Exception e) { return null; }Could you please create a minimalistic test in your environment and check if it returns an MD5 instance.
-
AuthorPosts
